Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Chromecast

Hey ladies!

I am going to try to be better about our blog postings.

One thing I REALLLLYYYYY have been wanting to share with you is CHROMECAST!

Have you heard of it?

It is a little piece that looks almost like a flash drive that plugs into the HDMI of your tv.  You sync it up and you have access to lots of different things on your phone that can then be displayed on your tv such as Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, etc.  I manage my Chromecast from my Iphone 6 Plus. So easy!

I pretty much use it for Youtube because there are TONS of exercise channels with millions of videos and additions being added all the time.  It has made exercise soooo much more interesting.  And it's FREEEEEEE!

Some of my favorite channels are:
Zumba with Dovydas
BeFit
Gymra
Shine Dance Fitness

By far the two top ones for me are Zumba with Dovydas and Befit.

Dovydas is a young man who LOVES Zumba.  And you can tell in his videos! He is upbeat, does interesting steps and makes it fun.

BeFit features fitness videos from all types of people but I realized I really love Denise Austen! And she has a tons on there.  For some reason her voice is soothing to me.  Is that weird????

Chromecast retails for about $29.99-$34.99.  I got mine at Best Buy.  They do price match.  If they or another retailer such as Amazon has it cheaper they will match the price.  I would pay no more then $29.99.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND LADIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment